ICSI, or intracytoplasmic sperm injection, is a type of assisted reproductive technology (ART) that is used to help couples conceive a child. During the ICSI procedure, a single sperm is injected directly into an egg, increasing the chances of fertilization.
ICSI insemination is a particularly effective treatment for male infertility, including cases of low sperm count, poor sperm motility, and abnormal sperm morphology. It can also be used to treat female infertility factors, such as endometriosis, tubal blockages, and ovulation problems.
Neo Fertility Clinic is a leading provider of the best ICSI treatment in Bangalore. Dr. Payal Mahapatra is an experienced and compassionate fertility specialist dedicated to helping you achieve your dream of parenthood.
– High success rates: Neo Fertility Clinic has a high success rate for ICSI treatment, thanks to our experienced team of specialists and state-of-the-art facilities.
– Personalized care: We understand that every couple’s fertility journey is unique. That’s why we offer personalized care and support to each of our patients.
– Affordable treatment: Neo Fertility Clinic offers affordable ICSI treatment packages to make it easier for couples to achieve their dream of parenthood.
ICSI treatment is typically performed over the course of one menstrual cycle. The first step of the ICSI process is to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple eggs. This is done using medication injections. Once the eggs are mature, they are retrieved during a minor surgical procedure.
The sperm is then collected from the male partner. In some cases, the sperm may need to be prepared before it can be used for ICSI.
During ICSI procedure, a single sperm is injected directly into an egg using a microscopic needle. The fertilized eggs are then cultured in a laboratory for several days.
Once the embryos are ready, they are transferred to the woman’s uterus. This is done using a catheter, which is inserted through the cervix.
The ICSI treatment cost in Bangalore varies depending on a number of factors, including the fertility clinic, the number of cycles required, and any additional procedures that may be needed, such as preimplantation genetic testing (PGT).
However, in general, the cost of ICSI treatment in Bangalore is relatively affordable compared to other countries. At Neo Fertility, we offer a range of ICSI treatment packages to suit different budgets. We also offer a number of add-on services, such as PGT and embryo freezing, for an additional cost.
To learn more about our ICSI treatment packages and ICSI process, please schedule a consultation with one of our fertility specialists.
ICSI is recommended for couples who are struggling to conceive naturally due to a variety of factors, including:
– Male infertility: ICSI is particularly effective for male infertility factors, such as low sperm count, poor sperm motility, and abnormal sperm morphology.
– Female infertility: ICSI can also be used to treat female infertility factors, such as endometriosis, tubal blockages, and ovulation problems.
– Previous failed IVF cycles: If a couple has had previous failed IVF cycles, ICSI may be recommended to improve their chances of success.
– Unexplained infertility: In some cases, couples may be infertile for unknown reasons. ICSI can be used to help these couples achieve pregnancy.
If you are considering ICSI fertility treatment, it is important to speak with your fertility specialist to discuss whether it is the right option for you.
Here are some specific cases where ICSI may be recommended:
– The male partner has a very low sperm count, poor sperm motility, or abnormal sperm morphology.
– The male partner has had a vasectomy or other blockage of the reproductive tract.
– The female partner has endometriosis, tubal blockages, or other ovulation problems.
– The couple has had previous failed IVF cycles.
– The couple has unexplained infertility.
ICSI procedure is a safe and effective treatment for infertility. However, it is important to note that there is no guarantee of success with any fertility treatment.
The ICSI treatment success rate in Bangalore varies depending on a number of factors, including the fertility clinic, the age of the woman, and any underlying fertility problems. However, in general, the ICSI treatment success rate in Bangalore is around 60-70%.
– Age of the woman: The success rate of ICSI fertility treatment is highest in women under the age of 35 and decreases as age increases.
– Underlying fertility problems: The success rate of ICSI treatment is lower in couples with more severe fertility problems.
– Experience of the fertility clinic: The success rate of ICSI treatment is higher at fertility clinics with more experience and expertise.
If you are considering ICSI fertility treatment, it is important to talk to your fertility specialist about your individual chances of success.
– A study published in the journal “Fertility and Sterility” found that the ICSI treatment success rate in Bangalore was 65% for couples with male infertility and 60% for couples with female infertility.
– A study published in the journal “Human Reproduction” found that the ICSI treatment success rate in Bangalore was 68% for women under the age of 35 and 55% for women over the age of 35.
– A study published in the journal “Indian Journal of Fertility and Endocrinology” found that the ICSI treatment success rate in Bangalore was 70% for couples with unexplained infertility.
It is important to note that these are just averages. The actual success rate of ICSI treatment for any individual couple will vary depending on their specific circumstances.
Neo Fertility Clinic also offers a variety of other services like Infertility evaluation, Ovulation monitoring, Semen analysis, Hysteroscopy, Counselling and support to help couples achieve their dream of parenthood. Dr. Payal Mahapatra is an experienced and compassionate fertility specialist, who is dedicated to providing you with the best possible care and support.
If you are considering ICSI treatment in Bangalore, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with the best fertility clinic in Bangalore. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
Call us today at +917337761236 to schedule a consultation.
Visit our website at https://www.neofertility.co.in/ to learn more about our ICSI fertility treatment.